4 years ago on
How SEO Companies Can Take Advantage of Bitcoin Marketing
The Bitcoin revolution showcases the increasing relevance and power of digital money and cryptocurrencies. It’s the current industry buzzword. Just take a look at below Google trends chart to see search for Bitcoin related keywords has surged in 2017.
Arguably cryptocurrency has been the most significant development since money was invented. Combine that level of impact with the vast reach of the internet and you get a glimpse of what’s on everyone’s mind. To understand the potential of Bitcoin as a keyword we need to dive deep into the sea of questions fed through search engines. This allows us to find and pick the right keywords and conclude on a clearer picture of the buyer’s intent.
These keywords, especially the ones surrounding “bitcoin” opens a door to opportunities that can be immediately leveraged by SEO companies.
But, let’s get our facts and figures straight. This will help us better understand the impact of the Bitcoin revolution. From Dec 2017 till Feb 2018, the total market cap of the crypto market moved from $258 billion to over $437 billion.
As you can see the crypto market is growing by leaps and bounds.
Now let’s compare the value of bitcoin from mid 2016 to Feb 2018. It has taken off from $1000 to $10,211.80. That’s a tenfold increase! The returns on investment in the crypto markets are impressive and unlike anything that has come before it.
You can visit sites like CoinMarketCap to monitor going rates for every cryptocurrency. You can view the market trends for each coin in the past day, week or year. You can also see the top currencies in the crypto world as well.
So, despite the dubious reputation, Bitcoin is a popular and growing trend. Now, how is that useful to SEO companies? How can bitcoin traffic be of benefit to SEO companies?
Here’s what can be done to cash in bitcoin traffic.
1. SEO consultancy in Bitcoin Market
One of the obvious opportunities for SEO companies is to collaborate with bitcoin agencies and companies. This way SEO companies can jump in on the profit making market. An SEO company specialized in Bitcoin marketing will attract many current players in the cryptocurrency market.
The demand and sheer interest for bitcoins, generates a great deal of online traffic towards cryptocurrency exchanges. These exchanges conduct all transactions related to the buying and selling of bitcoins and cryptocurrencies through their website.
“Coinbase” is one such example of a crypto trading platform that is reputable and trustworthy. There are roughly 70 such exchanges in existence.
This is why it’s critical for them to rank high in search listings. The goal here is to drive traffic to the website. Anyone who wants to buy or sell bitcoins should get directed to client’s platform. It’s clear that having an SEO strategy for Bitcoin players is a must.
SEO companies can use the increasing search interest for Bitcoin related keywords. Given below are a list of a few Bitcoin buyer keywords to focus on:
buy Bitcoin using credit card
where to buy bitcoins
buy bitcoins instantly
buy bitcoin online
Remember that these users usually consist of bitcoin owners or prospects who want to trade in cryptocurrencies. This is traffic of risk loving affluent investors which is immensely valuable in digital marketing.
Bitcoin prices leaps up and plunges down within a short span of time. This means that the traffic is also repetitive and engaged online for trading.
For example, there instances where you buy bitcoin for 100$ and within a couple of months, it can grow by 400% or vice versa.
Of course the benefits and risks of crypto trading are up for argument and is still a hot topic of discussion. However, this only makes it an even better keyword for SEO purpose. Also, Bitcoin owners monitor their investments regularly.
Cryptocurrency exchanges are infamously unpredictable but this leads to hidden opportunities as well. This is when investors decide to comb the web for alternatives, quickly searching Google to know the latest Bitcoin prices. This is a good opportunity for SEO companies to focus on other cryptocurrency keywords such as Ripple and Etherum.
The Investors goal here is to buy bitcoins from exchanges which offer the lowest valuation and quickly resell it at exchanges that display a higher valuation. Hence, there is a goldmine of opportunity for bitcoin keyword variations with changing buyer intent
Since Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies have become somewhat competitive to focus, SEO companies can look at longtail keywords within the space. An example of one such opportunity would be all keyword variations of the search entry “What is bitcoin?”. The traffic for such a search will be people who most likely have disposable income at hand.
They are naturally drawn by the growth opportunity and flexibility offered by cryptocurrency. But they are still hesitant to invest or trade in them.
The bitcoin revolution has encouraged many people who normally don’t trade in stocks or make investments to try their hand at trading. For many, this might turn out to be an expensive learning curve. The chances of failure are high, especially when you are not aware of any basic trading principles.
Let’s not forget that folks who invest in these ventures have already decided to gamble. They are ready to try their luck with money which they can afford to lose. This means that if you do your SEO homework well, you will end up building a potent list of leads.
You can easily build a list of ‘would be’ investors with disposable income who are willing to gamble on uncertainty. This is a valuable audience which most probably wishes to be informed on traditional investment options and the latest stock market trends as well.
2. Develop a Bitcoin Blog
Another way to cash in on the Bitcoin craze for SEO companies is to start their own website or blog in the space. This will not be your main business as an SEO company but it can be an innovative way to build your traffic and subscriber list. By nurturing these leads, you can even find customers for your Bitcoin marketing services.
Some Ideas to rank higher in Bitcoin Market
You can build your niche over a wide range of topics in the cryptomarket. It depends on your interest and experience over the subject matter you are involved with. You can target Bitcoin newbies who have just started learning bitcoin basics.
By educating this market you can have a niche website. You can start blogging about leanings of Bitcoin investors and even invite guest blogs. Posting relevant examples and educating the bitcoin audience in your niche will give you a steadily growing audience.
As you progress, you can move on from educating beginners, to providing valuable market insights. While it’s not mandatory, it’s always better to have someone on board with experience in cryptocurrencies. Tying up with cryptocurrency agencies is also a great idea.
You can start educating everyone who visits your websites by reviewing the various currencies that exist in the crypto world. Follow major players in the industry, keep your audience updated and any SEO company can soon have an audience of their own.
Understanding the Bitcoin traffic and search intent is key here. The ability to retain and convert your leads depends on your marketing funnel and services offered.
Make sure that a good SEO strategy gets followed up with solid content that loaded with value. If you don’t give value, people generally don’t stay. So make sure your blogs and content benefits your audience.
Earning through referral programs and affiliate marketing are also an option in case you want to monetize your blog.
Let’s Wrap it Up
Until it gains complete global acceptance, the path for cryptocurrencies are fraught with risks. However, we know that Bitcoins will continue to be the sizzling keyword in search engines.
SEO companies can take advantage of this by offering services to Bitcoin agencies and companies or building their own blogs focusing on niche content in Bitcoin space. These are some of the ways to cash in on the keyword that has taken the financial world by storm.
Contact us for a free quote
4 years ago on
A Checklist to Succeed at International SEO Strategy
Back in the days, deciding to go international was a huge step in a company’s history. Businesses would enter another country only after 10 to 15 years of success in home country.
This is not the case now. Technology has shrunk the world and accelerated growth stages of a company. Today, companies are going international within a year of their business. In fact, start-ups are being launched with vision of a global presence.
Read on if you are spreading your digital presence online and want to know how your SEO efforts should change country to country.
Launching your site in a different country is more than just translating. In fact language is only one part of your site transformation. Sometimes, your site will have to change according to the region even in two English speaking regions. For example, Amazon has different sites for each country. (This is called country targeting).
Follow this checklist to launch your website successfully.
Domain Name viability
There is something that comes even before you figure out your regional hosting, target market and translation. It is your business name feasibility in other countries.
Launching popular Dublin whiskey brand “Irish Mist” was an embarrassing mistake in Germany because ‘Mist’ means manure in German!
It’s important to test your product name, brand name and domain name in another country before you think of implementing SEO strategy. P&G had to change its brand “Mr. Clean” to Flash in Ireland as the name was already taken.
In case of such legal complications and cultural misfit you may want to consider buying a different domain name altogether.
Competitor Market Research
One reason why international SEO strategies fail is because they do not adapt to the different competitive landscape of the new market.
New regions will have new players who could be more competitive or more aggressive in their ad spends.
You will have to find how search results are ranked here and tweak your SEO strategy if you want to launch in these countries.
Looking at the country’s top competitors will give you good idea of what SEO strategy is working. Use tools such as SEMRush and Google Trends to find keywords others are using for successful SEO strategy.
Keywords are crucial to your SEO strategy. Search terms and context change from country to country depending on products and services.
A search for flights will be more or less similar throughout the world. However, search terms for clothing may be completely different. Soft sport shoes are called ‘sneakers’ in the U.S. and ‘trainers’ in U.K.
This is why going into a new market may mean doing your keyword research all over again.
Never assume the same keyword will work in another country. You will also have to re-purpose your content keeping the new keywords in mind.
The next step after deciding on your keywords is to localize your content of your website.
This includes translation to language, change in currency, metric systems etc.
Translation is a major part of it although you may need to re-position your content in some cases. Remember that different audiences interpret words, messaging, and colors differently. It is advisable to involve local digital marketing firm or consultants to be sure that your brand message is coming across correctly.
There are various ways to structure your international website. Here is a video of terms you must be familiar with before you consider your options:
Here are some additional terms to know for international SEO:
- Country code top level domain (ccTLD) – these are country specific such as ‘.fr’ for France in ‘www.example.fr’
- Sub-Directory- It is simply a folder on the site. ‘fr’ in ‘www.example.com/fr’
- Sub Domain – A unique subset of the domain name. It appears just before the domain name. ‘www’ in ‘www.example.com’
As of 2018 the international SEO consultants recommend that you use Sub-directories to differentiate country specific sites. This is because Google does not treat this as a separate site and uses your root domain name authority to rank page.
Google also provides webmasters with various tools to help it rank the right localized page for the intended audience. Here are some tools and signals that your web developer / web master must optimize targeting:
1. Hreflangs – This is an attribute (‘just a part of site code’) which tells Google how different versions of your site are related and which page is meant to be shown in a country / language search.
2. Geo-targeting Settings– You can also set your target country in the country targeting tool in Google Search Console. Select this for site versions that you want to restrict to one country only. Do not set this if you want to target multiple countries with the same site.
3. Backlinks – It would benefit your Germany targeted website if most of its backlinks came from German sites. Backlinks from all over the world could confuse the geo-targeting signals.
4. Server Locations– A server closer to your audience is a signal for targeting the region. This means using a server located in Germany will help to target a Germany target site.
We are lucky to live in an era where the whole world is open to businesses old and new. Launching your websites across the globe requires some thought and planning. Checking everything off this list will take your international SEO strategy closer to success.
Contact us for a free quote
5 years ago on
7 Tips for Hiring the Right SEO Company in India for your Business
If you are looking to hire an SEO company, it’s a big step for your business growth. Working with an SEO company will give you many benefits, but it can be unsuccessful if you entrust your SEO strategy into the wrong hands.
You need to learn the things to look out for before hiring an agency. We hope these seven tips will help you to hire an SEO company in India.
Learn the Basics of SEO
It’s not necessary that you have to be an expert in SEO, but make sure you have a basic knowledge on Search Engine Optimization and how it is useful for your business.
If you don’t know the basics of SEO, you cannot analyze the performance of an SEO Company.
Describe your SEO Strategy
As you know, SEO is done for improving the rank of your website in search engines and to ensure your online presence as well.
Be that as it may, you have to ask yourself for what reason you need a higher rank in search results. Be particular about your needs and the expected traffic for your website.
Try to prepare a profile about the nature of your customers and how you wish to introduce your brand. If you can give these details, your SEO company can work in tune with your expectations from the beginning itself.
Do Research before accepting an SEO company
Make sure you don’t believe any agency blindly because of their reputation. All you need to do is to prepare a list of companies that can meet your needs.
Online sales pitch may attract you, but don’t forget to do your research before accepting an SEO company. You can seek suggestions from different businesses as well.
A keyword search will help you to ensure the rank of the agency. If they rank higher in search results, they are the best in Search Engine Optimization.
You could also do a keyword search to know the position of their clients. You can even contact these clients to know their feedback on the performance of the SEO Company.
Stay away from those agencies that send you unwanted emails offering to sell you keywords, because these are unethical practices.
Feel free to ask questions
You should ask these questions before you invite an agency to offer you with a proposal.
You should ask them whether they know their Panda from their Penguin. You can understand from their response if they have knowledge on Google search algorithm updates.
It’s good if you ask them their experience with other clients doing the same business. This will help your SEO Company to get an idea about the nature of your business.
Inquire them what all results other clients gained from their service. Ask them whether they were able to increase traffic within the specified time and tell them to share other ROIs. Reject the agencies that hesitate to share this data.
Inquire about the content writers in their team. Remember, fresh and quality content is vital for effective SEO.
Know the SEO proposal
It is crucial that a proposal from an SEO Company should consist of their approach, services and a cost breakdown. These four key elements should be there, at least.
Quality strategies on link building
Aspects on Social media optimization
Strategies on Content marketing
Reporting methods and tracking, with special focus on ROI
The proposal should assure that the company understands your SEO needs and will work diligently for the success of your brand.
Recommended Read: How to Choose the Right SEO Expert for Your Company
Regarding the costs
You should understand the costs required and your return on investment prior to signing a contract. You will not get quality SEO from a reputed SEO Company in India so cheaply. You should understand why to invest a big amount and ensure there are no hidden charges.
SEO charges can range from $750 to $5000 a month with respect to your needs. Usually SEO fee is fixed on the basis of upfront costs and a monthly maintenance charge.
Consider as a long – term relationship
Consider hiring an SEO company for your business as the dawn of a long – term relationship. Openness and trust between you will deliver massive results.
Keep them updated with what’s happening and don’t hesitate to share certain confidences. Your SEO expert should have an enthusiasm to understand more about your business and should communicate with you regularly.
It will take time and money in order to improve your search engine ranking and reputation. So, hire an agency with a proven track record. You need to make sure that they are able to provide professional services and ROI in tune with your expectations.
Contact us for a free quote
5 years ago on
6 Ways Hiring SEO Services in India is Vital for Your Success
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plays a vital role in increasing organic traffic to your website which will lead to higher sales and brand building.
SEO services includes all the things essential to optimize websites for better search engine rankings. As more and more business owners are opening online stores to offer products and services, it is important for you to promote your business website. SEO services help in fulfilling this task through various tools and techniques. Learn why you need to hire SEO services in India for your online business website:
1.Reduces Gestation Period
Search engine optimization can help you in reducing the gestation period to great extent. Effective internet marketing strategies will assist you in promoting not only your company but also your products. These days SEO Companies have also started offering Social Media Optimization Services where your products or brand can be promoted at mass level. Apart from this, you can be benefited from organic traffic which would be coming from various search engines such as Google, Yahoo, Bing, Alta Vista etc.
Read Also: How to do SEO in 2016?
Having a website is not sufficient, you need to make it visible on the web. Visibility of a website is enhanced when it starts appearing among the top search engine results. This is an important reason to hire SEO services so that your website follows the right track to achieve recognition. There are also activities such as forum submissions, social bookmarking, etc which can reach a different set of audience.
If your website is not visited by the targeted audience, there is no use of having a website at all. In order to obtain more and more web traffic to your website, you must have your website listed among the top search results. This can be achieved faster and in a practical way by hiring SEO services in India and around the world.
4.Keyword Research and Utilization
Keywords are the building blocks of search engine optimization. However, you need to find the right keywords related to your niche and use them effectively to achieve search engine visibility. It may appear easy, but requires a lot of skills which only an SEO expert can offer.
You May Also Like: Role of SEO in Brand Awareness
You are bound to face tough competition in your niche, as soon as you take your business online. Each of the rival website owners have the wish to appear among top search engine results. By hiring the expert search engine optimization services, you get the right platform to survive the competition.
The third reason for considering SEO Services is the availability of instant results. Once search engine optimization is done on your website, you will start seeing the results instantaneously. You can always search out for some professional SEO Service providers irrespective of the nature or type of your business.
Now a days, SEO services are essential for your online visibility. So you have to be careful while hiring an SEO Service provider. You must keep in mind that the service provider you choose must follow the guidelines provided by Google and other major search engines. Otherwise your website can get penalized for black hat tactics.
Contact us for a free quote
6 years ago on
How to do SEO in 2016? [Guide]
As usual, more and more SEO changes will hit us in 2016. People still search online for what they want and now more increasingly search is done from mobile phones. Google’s algorithm undergoes dozens of significant changes each year. 2016 will not be different. Let us check the SEO trends that are set to rule search marketing next year. Professional assistance from a digital marketing agency in your area can help you with these changes.
• Mobile searches will surpass desktop in 2016 – As already seen the trend is shifting now. Mobile traffic is becoming more and more crucial for ROI.
• Video Content will overtake – Video content could also provide greater ROI than written content in terms of reach, engagement, effectiveness, for brands and industries in the B2C category.
• Greater indexing of social media content – Social media content will get indexed more, as you can already see when you do mobile search for some news item on Google and tweets appear in the search results. Social posts will carry a value and a consideration similar to any independent web page, and the separation of “web” and “social media” will begin to blur even further from an SEO perspective.
• Aggregated content changes the content marketing game – Twitter Moments is bringing aggregated social media and news content into the picture, which narrows the content marketing field but provides new opportunities as well. News articles must be automatically sourced by Twitter to be visible. Users, whom you target, themselves become content creators and become firsthand witnesses of current events.
• Local search will be given greater specificity – Local search is set to get even more specific, thanks to Google’s local indexes getting even more localized and the arrival of wearable technology such as the Apple Watch. It won’t be long before rankings could be generated in terms of neighborhood rather than city or state.
SEO tactics you need to focus on to continue performing strongly on search engines.
• Keyword Research – Keywords and phrases are still crucial as prospects are using them to find out business, service and products. Keyword research tools such as SEMrush, Keyword Planner from Google, Keyword Analysis Tool for searching the most effective keyword trends in 2016. Also analyzing your own website to check that which keywords are generating more traffic and which are getting more popular. You can use this analysis to find the new related keywords or you can use the same keywords to generate the new content. Reputable digital marketing agencies provide service from experienced SEO analysts who can choose and optimize appropriate keywords based on client’s service.
• On-Page SEO –There has hardly been any changes in the on-page SEO elements over the past couple of years. But, the major goal should be to produce content that is unique and of high-quality. This way, it can meet the needs and expectations of your audience. And like before, it is still crucial to have your keywords in your URL, Title tag, heading tags, Alt image tags and content (3 or 4 times minimum).
Recommended Read: Role of SEO in Brand Awareness
• Mobile SEO – Web designers have already determined that a website needs to load in less than 3 seconds in order to hold the attention of its visitors. For faster accessibility, it is crucial to optimize all the websites for mobile. Mobile search will take reign over desktop in 2016. Google, the search engine giant has put out its own guidebook for brands ready to create a usable and attractive mobile site.
• Link Building – Manual link building cannot be replaced with other marketing strategies. Links have always been an important ranking signal. Quality links can be achieved by asking for backlinks from trust worthy sources, building relationships. Creating testimonials provide a great opportunity to get a backlink and potential traffic from the other site and it usually has a much higher approval rate than your standard link request e-mails. Google Webmaster Tools will help to find out if your link profile could be negatively impacted by low-quality or bad links.
• Content Marketing – Unique, quality content is still crucial. An Online marketing agency with professional content writers can help. Focus on your top keywords while creating content. Blog posts, videos, whitepapers, research report and webinars give people something to link to. In addition, the content you create can rank by itself in the search engines. For example, if you write a blog post on “How to Pick an SEO Company,” there is a possibility it will rank for some of the keywords you use in the title and in the body post, especially if the post gets linked to from other websites or shared a lot on social media. It also helps if your website as a whole already has significant high-quality links.
Adapting changing market trends can be time-consuming for busy professionals. It will be ideal to choose a digital market agency with relevant experience in performing SEO for various industries.