11 months ago on
7 Reasons Why You Should Hire a Digital Marketing Agency in India
Today, it’s a known fact that much of the business is via online marketing. Unfortunately many of the businesses are still not using the full potential of digital marketing. Since the ways of marketing are constantly changing, you may find it difficult to keep up with the latest trends.
Hiring a Digital Marketing Agency in India can make a difference to your business strategy. Their inbound marketing strategies will help your business reach incredible heights.
Here are some reasons to hire a Digital Marketing Agency in India.
Since a Digital Marketing Agency has a vast expertise on dealing with various businesses they will guide you to follow the best practices for online marketing. A team of professionals is there to help you with social media marketing, Search Engine Optimization, e-mail marketing, content marketing, App Store Optimization, web designing etc.
Hiring in- house marketers will not give you targeted results as they don’t have as much knowledge a digital marketing agency does.
Consistency is a notable quality of digital marketing agencies. As they strive 24/7 accomplishing online marketing campaigns their focus will be on fulfilling the client’s requirements. Since in – house marketers do not get enough time to handle all the campaigns as a digital marketing agency does, the latter is many times more effective than the former.
As a digital marketing agency, we, Jointviews have an exact track record of things we deliver. Our team work passionately to consistently deliver value across digital properties of our clients.
We believe in quality and make sure to include all the essential aspects to give an incredible digital experience for our clients.
Strategy – Matching Latest Market Trends
If you are an entrepreneur, sometimes you get puzzled thinking what works best in digital marketing business. Don’t worry; digital marketing agencies are there to help you. They know what best strategy to apply to your business matching current market trends. This is because they have a wide experience of dealing with clients doing different businesses.
Some aspects on tools and technologies
A lot of tools are available to increase productivity and efficiency. It’s not possible for you to afford these expensive tools if you run a small or medium sized business.
Since marketing agencies are equipped with these amazing tools, you will get the targeted output.
Like any other Digital Marketing Agency in India, Jointviews also use some brilliant tools and technologies. Some of the tools we use are Aweber, LeadConnectio and also many other useful analytical CRM software. In addition to these adapted tools we have an efficient team in charge of developing new tools to give better results for our clients.
Search Engine Optimization for Better Results
If your brand doesn’t have a strong online presence better forget online marketing. You have to optimize your website for better search results in all major search engines. It’s common that people depend on search engines for all their queries.
A digital marketing agency can help you to make sure your website stays ahead among your competitors in search results. They adopt several Search Engine Optimization techniques to give your site a better visibility.
Recommended Read: Role of Digital Marketing in e-commerce
Proficiency in community building
Unless you have a fixed plan and know how to attract customers, you can never increase your brand’s popularity. You cannot build the community you focus by simply posting online. This is where digital marketing agency can help you by building micro communities.
For instance, at Jointviews we manage many content communities, brand based communities, etc. to help your brand succeed. We always try to promote content to a larger audience and then build communities; this may help small businesses which don’t have enough money to invest.
Hiring a digital marketing agency can offer you technical assistance as well. Many of these agencies keep skilled web development experts in their team. As you have direct access to these experts, they will take care of your website related issues.
We hope all these 7 reasons will give you an idea about hiring a Digital Marketing Agency in India. Keep in mind all these aspects, we wish you good luck!
Contact us for a free quote
1 year ago on
Most Popular FAQs on WordPress SEO
Even someone with no programming knowledge can set up a blog or website in a matter of minutes. A lot of third-party plug-ins and themes are also available to be embedded with the regular wordpress platform to boost its functionality and appearance.
In this blog, we will discuss some of the most frequently asked questions about doing search engine optimization for wordpress.
WordPress is the most popular blogging platform and CMs used by over one quarter of the world’s popular websites. The most loved feature that makes wordpress popular is its simplicity of use.
Q.1. Does WordPress come Search Engine Optimized?
No, it doesn’t. There are only search engine friendly content management systems, not search engine optimized ones. WordPress is a search engine friendly CMS. Still, there are a lot of manual SEO processes required to be able to rank your website or blog on Google’s top list.
Most CMS sellers publicize as though these platforms come with an inbuilt fully automatic SEO system that manages all the necessary SEO activities and all you need to do is a one-time install. Sadly, this is too far from what’s reality.
SEO doesn’t just happen automatically. You have to assign this job to a specialist or a digital marketing agency where a team of committed, qualified SEO professionals constantly monitor and devise plans and procedures that will raise your website/blog ranking from among the pile of other party websites.
Q.2. Where should I install WordPress actually? —On a New Domain, Sub-domain or Subfolder?
Great! You have finally decided to choose wordpress over other available CMSs. Now, you have to take yet another important decision regarding the best installation domain for wordpress- a new domain, a sub-domain or a subfolder. Well, all these three options are viable. But it is recommended that make your decisions based on the actual purpose behind your CMS installation.
When you have a temporary web marketing requirement it can be a wise idea to choose a new domain for wordpress. But when you want to host a new blog, although you can use new domains and sub-domains, it is always a better option to install wordpress in a subfolder of your website. This will give you the best SEO results.
Q.3. I am planning to install a Wordpress SEO Plug-in. That Means I don’t need any further follow-up with SEO, Right?
After creating your blog or website for the first time, you might have focused on ways that could take it to the front line and thought it was a good idea to install an SEO plug-in to suite all your websites/blogs SEO needs. But is it really enough? This is a very good question to ask when you are done with the preliminary steps.
Recommended read:How to do SEO in 2016?
As told earlier SEO is not a one-time setup and it will manage itself procedure. It is not a piece of cake as so many would think. SEO is a continuous, run all year round process. No plug-in comes loaded with every functional elements needed for SEO. You are only taking your first step when you install your plug-in.
Constant status checking and updating the tools, procedures and methods used are one of the most important aspects when considering your SEO success. That is why you should consult a professionally qualified person who can understand what’s best for your website or blog to come up. The primary focus of any digital marketing agency will be on making a search engine friendly product.
Q.4. There are a lot of free WordPress themes available. Will it harm my blogs visibility if I use them?
Well, sometimes they do. Sometimes they don’t. It all depends on the particular theme that you’ve got installed. You can get thousands of free themes for your wordpress powered websites and blogs. It’s tempting and anybody would like to give it a try. And your users are going to appreciate it. But there is always the risk of posing SEO problems. When considering theme revision, check the following details:
- Your theme is updated and there is no security threats posed.
- The theme is reputed.
- It adheres to Google’s quality guidelines.
- There is no link spam associated with the theme.
- The coding is written well and it follows all standards
Q.5. Does using/not using a user’s native language have any effect on SEO?
Directly, there is no dependency for your SEO on the language you use on WordPress. But the language you use can indirectly affect SEO. Using the visitor’s native language can increase the user experience, which in turn benefits SEO. WordPress is already available in many languages. It is also important that the extra plug-ins and themes used should be translated to the same language.
The most expected feature of a website or a blog is that they are search engine friendly. Although there are a number of other CMS and development platforms available, when you want to create a blog or a simple website, it is always recommended that you use wordpress. With the help of a good digital marketing agency, you can always get your website/blog top the search results.
Contact us for a free quote
1 year ago on
How to Choose the Right SEO Expert for Your Company
Getting top rankings on Google search engine results pages (SERPs) were quite easy in the past. But now, the terms and policies are changing. You have to be aware of a number of criteria to show up in results. The Google Page Rank system determines the most applicable websites for every keyword. An SEO expert or a professional digital marketing agency can help your page show up higher in SERPs.
An online marketing agency will guide you on the right path. The trick here is to find the one that is worth investing in. You can find hundreds of SEO agencies who claim to be experts. But only the best can help you achieve the results you expect. Trusting someone with your whole website and online image is a risky task. As such, it must be done with utmost care.
Read Also: Ways Digital Marketing Will Change In 2016
Choose the Right SEO Expert
Here are a few points you need to keep in mind while choosing an SEO expert for your firm:
- Search Intelligently
On checking out Google, you will find a large number of SEO companies. The top ranked companies may be the best, but they even charge too high. Here, the question you need to ask yourself is”Will it be worth it?” A small business will not require a huge and mighty firm for business.
The best way to search will be to ask your vendors and peers. People in the same field will be able to give you honest and reliable suggestions. Stay away from spammers and hire only trustworthy employers for your job.
Finding an SEO firm in your own locality is a good idea as it helps develop interpersonal relations as well. Find out the history of the company and their market record also before you commit to a deal.
You need to have a basic idea about how much is your budget and how much you can afford to spend on online marketing. This should be the basis of your interactions with any Digital Marketing Agency. Fees will keep varying, so you must keep a clear cut idea.
There are some freelancers that charge really low, making it a viable method rather than approaching large firms. But, you must never go for cheap labour, as it may affect the quality of the output as well.
The payment may be hourly, project-wise, or by the web page. Different companies have different policies. One more thing you need to keep in mind is that SEO will be required even after the changes are done. Maintenance is also an important task. You must confirm the rates for maintenance as well.
- Effective Communication and Reporting
Once the rates are decided, you need to make clear about the Return on Investment, and how you could expect to track it. Regular updates and reports must be provided for you to understand the progress. If not, then you may be in for great trouble!
You need to discuss the techniques the online marketing agency plans to implement. Stay clear of all black hat techniques, or else your website could even be banned. Have a clear communication plan in mind before moving forward.
- Background Check
It is important to have an idea about the past background of the company. First-hand information from previous customers would be really helpful. You could ask them for at least three names from whom you could get an honest opinion.
These clients will be able to tell you how long it took for them to see positive changes, how it impacted their business, how the firm was able to keep up to their commitments, their satisfaction level, and so on.
On Googling the name of the firm, you may even hit on reviews and experiences by customers. Not all companies have their own website, so you may not have much luck in that route.
Recommended Read: Website Localization – The Future of Digital Marketing?
A good SEO company must be able to put forward an intelligent strategy in front of you. Page rank, keyword optimization, and linking strategy are most important. Give them a chance to demonstrate their capabilities and give you a basic idea about their style of work to understand them better. Moreover, they must also be able to cater to your website irrespective of the size.
For your business to succeed and reach the top ranks, it is essential to make full use of the online marketing opportunities in front of you. An apt online marketing agency will be able to offer you all the results you expect and even more. So, stay alert, be on your guard, and choose wisely. The future of your firm depends on your decision. You cannot afford to make mistakes.
Contact us for a free quote
2 years ago on
Effective Social Media Marketing Tricks for 2015
Any digital marketer will know the importance of Social Media Marketing, be it for promoting their brand or for increasing sales. Social media is a vast medium which is constantly changing. So, as a marketer, unless you stay up-to-date with the current social media marketing trends, you might not be able to make any significant difference. With hordes of businesses flocking the social media market, you have to use every trick up your sleeve to get that edge. To make your job easy, we give you some effective social media marketing strategies that will improve your online presence.
- Relook & Revamp Your Social Media Profiles: You might already have created your social media profiles or might be working on profiles that someone set for you. But, that doesn’t mean you should not go back and review the profiles. There are umpteen reasons to do that. Polish your profiles – personalize them. Social networks often keep updating their features to improve user experience. You should also do the same. Keep checking for updates and take advantage of the latest features introduced. Update your profile with the latest photos. Professional background graphics or images make a huge difference.
- Don’t Shy Away From Multimedia: They say “A picture is worth a thousand words” and rightly so. Give your customer the inside perspective of the product or service you sell. Use professional pictures and videos of the products extensively, so that the customer gets the look and feel of the product. This will make the customers come back to your profile everytime they want any details of the product. Don’t just stick to images or videos about your businesses. Customers like to relate to the brand. So, go ahead and highlight your corporate events that you participated or some in-house events that occurred.
- Invest in Integrated Social Media Strategy: To achieve optimal results, it is essential to integrate your social activities. So, devise a strategy that is flexible and that will meet the ever-changing needs of social media. Make a calendar with all the upcoming events or any other promotion that you plan to do. Use social share buttons wherever possible to make your content shareable.
- Personalize Your Approach: Each of your media post relating to your business can be plain boring. Social media is the platform where people come to communicate and engage with others. You have to understand that audience needs to be felt included, and the best way to do that is to personalize your approach. Humour is a great way to reach out to your audience. Conduct simple polls, post on your clients pages to publicly thank them for their business, ask questions based on the current topics and most important of all, respond. Don’t let it be one sided, respond to the tweets and posts of others. Comment, like, retweet, say a simple Thank You for their comments or apologize for some error that occurred.
- Work on Social Login: Registering on websites can be an annoying process and most often will dissuade the customer from doing so. People think twice before adding a new username and password to their already long list. You have to adapt the simpler method to improve your website visitors’ experience and to improve your registration conversions. And the best way to do it is through social logins. Give your customers the choice to login using their social media profiles. This way you are minimizing the registration process, while getting the chance to import their photographs, personal details and their addresses.Another advantage is that you will be reducing spam as well.
- Be Punctual: To get the maximum results, timeliness is a crucial factor. Respond timely; don’t wait for hours to respond. Craft your message around the most happening issue on social media. If you take your own sweet time to respond, you’ll lose out on the chance of having your message heard. Timely response, matched with a crafty slogan and a hard-hitting image will give you the right boost.
Recommended Read: 10 E-mail Marketing Hacks That Every Marketer Should Know
Contact us for a free quote
2 years ago on
10 E-mail Marketing Hacks That Every Marketer Should Know
E-mail marketing plays a vital role in digital marketing campaigns these days. But most of their process lacks proper structure. So, they fail to achieve expected success with their campaigns. With 81 new mails reaching inboxes at an average, 84% of them being spam, you need something to make your mails stand out.
Before you can access your click-through rates, revenue generation or any other business growth metrics, your prospects need to open your e-mails. For this, your mails need to be special, the kind that generates curiosity in the reader’s mind. Here are some ways digital marketing companies can improve those e-mails and get great customer response and better revenue generation.
1. Create a Short, Intriguing Subject Line
The difference between your e-mails being opened or reaching the trash is the awesomeness of your subject line. Avoid those dumb, boring clichés and go for something that can generate curiosity, subconsciously forcing the reader to want to know more. Try to keep them as short as possible for better open rates, but not too short that the reader doesn’t understand what it is.
Don’t say more, but just enough to invoke curiosity. So are your subject lines really good to get you those valuable open rates?
Recommended Read: 5 SEO Factors That Are More Important Than Keywords
2. Make the message a personal one
Adding a personal touch to your e-mails can take you a long way. Using your client’s, company’s or the industry’s name in your subject line is good method of creating response. A person’s awareness heightens when hearing his/her name, which makes them feel unique and special. This will help your mails standout and that is good for business.
3. Resend E-mails
The client’s inbox may have thousands of mails and yours can easily be overlooked. So feel free to resend relevant content to those clients in case they have missed the first one. This second chance is often appreciated by the clients and you can drastically improve your overall open rate.
4. Being Provocative Can Help
Tests by A/B and Promise Media have found that subject lines with a little personality and flavour can help you get the attention that you desire from your mails. This includes controversy and humour, which are far better than most ordinary topics. But remember there is a fine line between being provocative and being offensive, so choose wisely.
Recommended Read: Why Mobile Marketing Is Going to Be the Next Big Thing
5. Know What Your Audience Wants
Create emails in a way that the readers want it. According to Science of Emails 2014 64% of the readers preferred HTML based emails rather that plain text. Studying more about the audiences you want to focus on will help you a lot. It was found that 63% of the people between age group of 18-29 use automatic email filters in their inboxes. So, choose your candidates accordingly.
6. Timing is of Utmost Importance
When to send an email is as important as to whom you send the email. People go through mails during business hours and commuting hours rather than over lunch or dinner time. Moreover be aware of the time zones and cultural tendencies in relation to time.
7. Use Active Verbs
Strong verbs can help convey action, excitement, and intrigue. Using active verbs in subject lines and if possible throughout email copy can excite your readers and engage their interest.
8. Use a Proofreader
You might think that your emails are perfect, but there is no harm in hiring an extra pair of eyes. This has proved to be an asset more often than not and makes your emails as perfect and error free as possible.
9. Emails Coordinated With Buyer-facing Messaging
Consistency in the experience across all your platforms is essential for getting satisfactory customers. This can be the message that you are trying to deliver through all your blogs, tweets, posts, emails, offers or sales calls.
10. Go Past Open and Click Rates
The executive team may not care about opens or clicks. For them revenue is what is important. Find ways to connect your email marketing campaigns with leads transferred to sales to deals closed and revenue earned. This can be good for both your company and your career.
Contact us for a free quote
2 years ago on
Role of SEO in Brand Awareness
Establishing a brand is difficult, but creating brand awareness and retaining it is even more difficult. With websites popping in everyday, there is a lot of competition and it becomes necessary to hold your ground, or else you will end up being one of those one-day wonder websites. Brand recognition plays a vital role when it comes to ranking. When people recognize your website by name and search your website for niche products, then you gain advantage in search engine rankings. Higher the search engine rankings, the more credible you are in the eyes of the customers.
So, how do you go about making your presence felt? The answer would be – SEO. Yes! SEO is the right way to take your brand to the height of online success. The common notion about SEO is that it is just about ranking keywords. But no, it is also about making your website easy for both search engine bots and users to understand.
So, what is it that makes SEO an important method of creating brand awareness? Search engine robots are very sophisticated; however they do not decipher and understand a webpage as humans do. SEO steps in and helps the search engines understand what the web page is all about. So, you can use SEO to your advantage and boost your brands’ worth. SEO practices have evolved over the years along with the continuous change to search algorithms from Google. You have to keep updating and constantly improvising your SEO practices based on the preferences of online users. Here are a few SEO tips that you can work on to improve your brands’ visibility on search engines.
- Run an SEO Audit on Your Website: Errors like 404 pages, broken links, redirects or sitemap errors can make your website lose its credibility. Therefore it is imperative to conduct regular SEO audits to fix such errors that might affect search engine rankings. You can make use of tools like Google Webmaster or just do manual investigation on your website to enhance the user interface.
- Minor Changes Make a Major Difference: You have to constantly keep updating the information on your website, or else it might be deemed as outdated and old. For instance, the year on the copyright notice on your website footer might seem like an inconsequential thing. It appears in the footer of every single page of your website. And most often, many do not update the year in the copyright notice; which in turn lets search engines think that your site is old and out of date. So, the simplest of SEO change can make a huge difference.
- Switch to Mobile-Friendly: With more and more people relying on mobile devices for online experiences, it becomes imperative to take your website or blog mobile-friendly. If your website is friendly to mobile users, Google will indicate your site to be mobile-friendly in the search results, giving you an upper hand.
- Focused Content: With the online market exploding with tons of information, you have to rise above the clutter to capture your customers’ interest. The best way to do this is to make your content credible. Reliable references or outbound links are a great way to give credibility to your content. When you are passing juicy links to relevant and ranking sites, you are indirectly giving signals to search engines that your site is relevant to them. This increases your SEO value.
- Give Importance to Images: Engaging content doesn’t mean just text. Relevant and engaging images play a vital role too. Make sure any image you use on your webpage or blog page is complete with the right title tags, meta descriptions and ALT texts. Such relevant images will not only make your page interesting to view and read, but will also decrease the bounce rate.
- Approach Keywords Differently: Instead of just being a robot and sticking to exact keyword matches, think of meaningful words that will still convey the same meaning. Use long-tail keywords; keywords that are geographical location oriented or those that describe the current period of time. These tactics will help you reach your target audiences with ease.
Contact us for a free quote
2 years ago on
Two Secret Ingredients for SEO Success
SEO or Search Engine Optimization is one of the best known methods to create visibility and attract visitors to your website. In today’s fast paced world, where everyone is hard pressed for time, it comes as no surprise that people visiting search engines do not go past the first page of search results. So, it is extremely important to ensure that your site is properly optimized to appear on top positions in the search results. If your site isn’t equipped to do so, you might end up losing countless opportunities and potential customers. So, what is that will make your SEO campaign a success? Read on, to know the two secret ingredients that are sure to make your SEO campaign a success.
Probably the most underrated, a good internal linking structure is also one of the most important SEO measures. Wondering why internal link building is so important? Well! It is because of the way search engines derive their results from. Search engines do not consider websites as a whole. Rather, they rank and index individual pages that are part of the entire web structure.
So it essentially means that when someone searches for a particular keyword, your homepage will not be listed, but the particular page where the keyword occurs will be ranked. This is where internal linking comes in. You have to consider every page of your website, every blog post or article as a landing page for visitors. And you have to make sure that each of these pages has links to your website. Without these links you will end up locking your customers to that particular page and will lose traffic and rankings as well. Therefore, it becomes extremely important to think of internal linking as an essential SEO tactic.
Internal linking is a sure shot way to encourage your customers to visit your other pages or to showcase other products that you have to offer. So, to rank more consistently on search engines, make sure all your landing pages are properly equipped with both internal and external links. If you are keen on promoting a particular product or an event, then make sure you push the links to the landing page on social platforms, create content like blogs and articles with internal links that will feed back to the landing page. All these internal linking will boost your page to rank in search engine results.
Another secret ingredient that works wonders is blogging. Whether you are looking at driving traffic to your website or improving your SEO campaign, a blog is a necessity for SEO success. If you already have a component for blog on your website, then you job is half done. But, if you don’t have one, then it’s time to start one. While having a blog is one thing, maintaining it with regular and relevant posts is another. A blog that is active and updated on a regular basis reaps the maximum SEO benefits. As stated earlier, internal links are a major ranking factor for SEO. Naturally appearing links or those created by third parties are favoured by search engines. Inbound links that you create to divert back to your website do more harm than good. So, blogging is the best way to earn consistent natural inbound links.
Not only do blog posts ensure SEO friendly inbound links, but they also generate steady traffic over a period of time. One thing you have to ensure for this to happen is to make your content evergreen. Whenever you publish a blog and promote it through social media or other platforms, you will see a sharp increase in the traffic. This trend will gradually decrease and may not reach that peak point again. However, it doesn’t mean the end of all for the blog. It will still continue to generate traffic at smaller spurts. So, as long as your blog is properly optimized with up-to-date content, you can expect it to generate traffic from related search terms.
In this constantly changing SEO world, these are the two secret ingredients you can rely on to taste success.
Contact us for a free quote
2 years ago on
How To Get The Best Results Out Of Keyword Research?
When it comes to online marketing strategy, SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is an integral part of the equation. SEO includes a diverse set of techniques that are used to not only increase the targeted traffic, but also create brand awareness. While there are several SEO techniques, one of the time tested method that has proven results is the usage of keywords. In fact a majority of SEO strategies are built around the keywords chosen.
Usually the results displayed on the top of the search engine page get the maximum impressions and clicks. This can actually result in significant increase of traffic to your website. Relevant keywords in title tags, meta tags and throughout the site help your pages to show up on top. Keyword optimized descriptions and tags are a must if you want to see a considerable rise in your click through rates.
Once marketers decide to concentrate on SEO marketing, they rush off and end up making more mistakes than they care to admit.
- Keyword Stuffing: Most common mistake of all is keyword stuffing. Imagine reading a copy that is repeated over and over? This is a shady tactic and will do more harm than good. By stuffing your web page full of keywords, you won’t boost your ranking but will end up with Google kicking you down the result pages.
- Misinterpreting Volume Estimates: Although Google adwords tool is very advantageous, many of the marketers often end up misinterpreting the results. When using this tool, it is very important to take all 3 match types into account, rather than relying solely on broad match.
- Same Keyword Targeted Repeatedly: You have done your research and finalized on keywords that match criterion. And what do you do? You are on a spree to use these keywords in everything you create. And the end result, you compete against yourself and kill your own pages ability to draw new traffic.
When you get into SEO, you primary goal should be to use keyword research effectively. In fact, it should be one of the most essential skills of any digital marketer. It is just not enough to create a good list of SEO keywords for promotion. It is the job of the marketer to get the best results out of keyword research. So, how do you go about doing it?
- Get Inside the Head of the Searcher: It is the most important step of keyword research. Put yourself in the shoes of your potential customers; try to think how they will. Understand their preferences, have a look at your blog posts, comments etc to get ideas. Create a seed list of keyword ideas that will cover all aspects of products and solutions that you offer to the customer. User interviews or surveys though length procedures, often give valuable information.
- Brainstorm Keyword Ideas: Most overlooked method, but totally effective – manually brainstorming keyword ideas. Brainstorm and create a list as big as you can. And later in the process analyse your brainstorm list and refine it using some keyword research tool.
- Proper Keyword Research: Keyword research is a vast area and should be tackled carefully to generate leads and get conversions. Take two different approaches to keyword research: content centric and keyword centric. Pick keywords based on the existing content on your website, at the same time identify potential search terms and build your keywords around them. Using Google’s Auto suggest is a great idea. Make use of the suggested keywords for the keyword phrase that you entered.
- Keyword Research Tool: For your keywords to be most effective, you have to first find the right keyword research tool. This tool will not only give you the most efficient keywords, but will also be less time-consuming. Don’t rely on just one single tool. Take the help of different tools as each tool has a different medium to generate results from. Some of the popular keyword tools include SERP Checker, Keyword Spy and Google Keyword Planner.
- Competitive Analysis: Analysing your competitors is a very important part of keyword research. Start by learning what the competitors in your circle are doing, what kind of keywords they are using. Scan your competitors’ site pages to get an idea of the targeted keywords they are using. You can also check the search results to see which websites already rank for your targeted keywords. This will give you an idea of how difficult it will be to rank for the particular keyword.
Contact us for a free quote
2 years ago on
5 SEO Best Practices Trending in 2015
“Content is king. But marketing is queen and runs the household”– Gary Vaynerchuk
Jay has just started learning about the scopes of digital marketing and following the advice of one of his friends, had spend money on creating a business website and writing blog posts, making videos and images and all content of the sort for the website. He waited for few weeks after creating a beautiful website to boost his business but, nothing happened! He was worried and of course, frustrated thinking what could have gone wrong?
What really happened?
May be due to his lack of knowledge or in the hurry to achieve a result, Jay forgot to add a main ingredient to his digital marketing strategy-SEO!
No matter how good the content of your website is, your marketing skills are of no use until your business grabs attention among customers. You need to have all elements to pull customers towards your brand and therefore, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plays a significant role.
“The best place to hide a dead body is page 2 of Google search results”
Google is the most used search engine in the Internet. Internet users are always impatient and while searching online, they tend to check only the websites in the first page of the search results. Therefore, it is important for your business website to be there in the first page of search results for customers to find out about it.
SEO helps in improving your page ranking and in increasing web traffic through various techniques. Therefore, for every business, it is necessary to have a SEO specialist. If you don’t have one, you can go for a SEO specialist or hire a digital marketing agency like Jointviews that can satisfy all your marketing needs.
The SEO techniques applied vary over years and they are still in the path of evolution. If you are into marketing your business online, it is necessary for you to be up to date with the latest trends in SEO.
Here are 5 SEO best practices that are trending in 2015 that you can utilize to improve your page ranking and to help your business reach the right audience in the coming months:
1. Content is king
Content has great value in digital marketing. A good quality and informative content has the power to influence people and convert them into permanent customers. Any content that you add to your website must be related to your business and should contain relevant keywords. This trend seems to continue even in 2015.
2. Conversations given more priority than keywords
Before, a matching keyword would have brought your website to the first page of search results. But now, things have changed. Search engine looks specifically for the meaning, context and intent of the word typed in the search query. Therefore, you should focus on putting efforts towards a key word phrase in order to engage in a conversation with your customers.
3. Visual-based SEO
2014 was the year of visual content when websites that topped search engine results had high quality videos and images as content. The trend remains the same in 2015. The Search Engine Results Pages are choosing websites with text and visual elements in them over those websites with just text as content. Also, video marketing in YouTube can help you build website traffic by sharing the video in social media sites.
4. Mobile-friendly SEO
No one bothers to carry a laptop around these days. Internet is easily available in mobile phones and that is what the people prefer. According to the statistics, mobile Internet usage has surpassed desktop Internet. According to the estimates, there will be at least 50 billion local searches via mobile Internet and therefore, mobile-friendly SEO is the need of the hour.
5. Online security is a priority in rankings
If your website deals with online transactions and contains sensitive information, make sure that you are using proper security measures to guard the information. Online security certificates and use of https instead of http is going to decide your website rankings in 2015.
Contact us for a free quote
2 years ago on
Role of Digital Marketing in e-commerce
Driving or walking all the way to the shop, spending hours to purchase a thing or two and then waiting in the long queue to pay for it..
This was what shopping meant to everyone until e-commerce happened and then, the shopping routine changed to –
Going through different websites, purchasing products with a click and then paying online and waiting for the product to be delivered..
E-commerce makes it convenient for customers to shop at home and hence, it is trending. Due to its popularity, almost all businesses have gone online. But to list the businesses that made it big in the field of e-commerce, there may be very few of them; the reason? Most of them forgot a major element to their success- DIGITAL MARKETING!
Are you wondering what difference digital marketing can make to your e-commerce site? Let’s check out these aspects of digital marketing for e-commerce:
“ It takes months to find a customer and only seconds to lose one”
You create an e-commerce website and then you wait for customers to flock in and shop things from your site just like a physical shop! This dream of yours could have come true only if your website is the only E-commerce website existing online. But, unfortunately, it is not.
Marketing through online ads and various other methods may attract some web traffic. But, even that very small number of users may not stay in your website for long if they don’t find it easy to use. Greater the user experience, more will be the number of visitors to your website and for that, you need to have enough functionalities. Confused, are you? Well, don’t be. Improving the functionalities of your website is also definitely a part of digital marketing.
“ If you make customers unhappy in the physical world, they might each tell 6 friends. If you make customers unhappy in the Internet, they can each tell 6,000 friends”
That is the power of social media. Social media platforms are where you can find your customers belonging to the younger generation. Through proper marketing techniques, you can easily spread the word about your e-commerce venture in social media and win customers, causing your business to flourish. Therefore, social media marketing is always a great choice for brand building and word of mouth publicity.
“ Building a website without SEO is like building a road without direction”
Yes, it is true because you are not famous! Not everybody online knows you or your business. For people, to reach a website, it all starts from the search engine and it is common for them to click only those websites in the first page of the search results and just because you own a website doesn’t mean that you are there in the first page. That’s where Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and PPC (pay per click) come to our aid.
“ Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out”-R Collier
Success can’t come to you in a day and being a newcomer in the e-commerce field, you may be very well aware of it. It is not at all a loss if you really spend a very small amount of your money in the process. Yes! We are talking about affiliate marketing here, where an affiliate places your ad on their website and when a customer clicks the ad and converts the sale, it is tracked. The affiliate then gets a commission while you get a sale!
“ A satisfied customer is the best business strategy of all”-Michael LeBouef
When it comes to business online or offline, customer is the king. If you happen to satisfy your customer’s need, you win. Digital marketing gives you the opportunity to connect directly to your potential customers. This in turn helps you in knowing what the customers think about your business and what they expect from you. Thus you can improve your online business and reach greater heights.
Creating an online presence for your e-commerce business isn’t that easy as you think, especially when you don’t know the ABCs of digital marketing. You can’t act “I-know-it-all” when it comes to business and you will have to depend on a team of experienced people well versed with digital marketing such as JointViews.
We keep track of the latest trends in digital marketing and hence our approach is always result oriented to make your presence felt online. Our team of content writers, SEOs, animators, graphic designers and word press developers make it possible through our efforts. If you are still doubtful of what we are capable of or if you think you need our service, feel free to Contact Us.